Shielding Effectiveness measurements (SE)
- The Shielding Effectiveness measurements are carried out in accordance with EN 50147-1 or IEEE-Std299.
- Frequency Range: 10 KHz to 40 GHz
Normalised Site Attenuation measurements (NSA)
- The NSA measurements are effected in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4 and ANSI C63.4.
- Frequency Range: 30 MHz - 1 GHz
Fully Anechoic Room validation (FAR validation)
- Fully Anechoic Room validations are measured according to CISPR 16-1-4 (Reference Site Method RSM)
- Frequency Rang: 30 MHz to 1 GHz
Site VSWR measurements (Site Voltage Standing Wave Ratio)
- Site VSWR measurements are carried out in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4.
- Frequency Range: 1 GHz to 18 GHz
Field Uniformity measurements (FU)
- The Field Uniformity measurements are done according to IEC 61000-4-3.
- Frequency Range: 26 MHz to 18 GHz